The Halls of the Orders
The exhibition originally opened in 1993 and was completed in 2005–2009. The exhibition tells about the history of the order, the creation and development of the Swedish orders of knighthood, as well as a selection of Sweden's top medals.
The halls of the order were created in the years 1860–1866 after foreign models, where the Hall of the Order of Vasa first meets the visitors, followed by the Hall of the Order of the North Star, the Hall of the Order of Swords and the Hall of the Order of the Seraphim. The intention was, among other things, to dub newly appointed knights in the halls, but they were never used in ceremonial contexts of the order. Charles XV abolished the dubbing ceremony in 1865, as it was viewed obsolete. The Hall of the Seraphim Order is still used once a year by the Chapter of the Orders.